1/10/12

New Year, new projects


Happy New Year. So far, it is not much different than the old one, same old, same old. I have decided to start on a new, smaller glass mosaic. I took some photos of flowers while I was on vacation in Germany last summer, and one of those flowers was my favorite kind : wild bush roses, that grow on the side of the road. This will be the first time I am going to use just grey tones to create a picture. It will be approximately 28" by 28". That should be an easier sell than the big tropical glass mosaic I finished a couple months ago. Now if I can just refrain from re-doing it over and over again because I imagine flaws no one else can ever see, this mosaic could be ready in a couple months. The picture above is the enlarged photograph, in a grey scale.
Hopefully my mosaic will look as good.

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Petra, habe gerade Deine Blog gelesen, gefaellt mir sehr gut. Great job.
    I was looking for some pictures of your Marionettes that you had made long time ago, there where so beautiful. If you have some pictures will you send them to me. Maybe you will sell me one for my Granddaughter for next Christmas. Jutta

    ReplyDelete