4/27/12

Back in Business! New Pink Soaps.

Today it has been 2 weeks exactly since my surgery. Everything went well and I am on the road to recovery, even though it will be another 3 to 4 months until I am even allowed to lift even the lightest thing. My biggest problem, as anticipated, is extreme boredom. There is only so much one can do with the left hand only. I am sick and tired of taking it easy and reading and watching tv etc.,so today I decided to drive myself to a couple of nearby thrift stores. I also put my Etsy store back online. I made enough soap before my surgery, so I don't have to worry about running out. All I need is help with the packaging. I made several kinds of soap. Besides for the regular Prickly Pear, Tea Tree Oil & Shea Butter shaving soap, I also made a pink Pomegranate, Vanilla, Lavender shaving soap and a pink 100% Castile soap. Both are made with Pink French clay. The great thing about pink clay is that it is very mild and does not dry out the skin, so even people with dry skin will be able to use it. The pink clay makes the castile soap not only a pretty color, it gives it purifying properties for people (and babies) with even the most sensitive skin. I reformulated the pomegranate shaving soap and according to everyone I have given it to test, it has a more luxurious and silky long lasting lather than its predecessor. And let's not forget, it smells oh so good! Well, if you have read this, check out my Etsy store (even though the new soaps are not listed yet) www.xclusivedesigns.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment