3/21/12

New jewelry


I made 4 new pendants out of circuit board. The green circuit board is from my old laptop, the purple board I found at a thrift store. I added Swarovski crystals and polymer clay to the circuit board to make the pendant less boring. The two square small pendants still need to be covered with UV resin, but it has not been sunny enough and too windy to finish them. The resin dome will enhance the single Swarovski crystal on it and make it sparkle even more. Once all the pendants are finished and I have had a chance to take pictures, they will be listed in my Etsy store

1 comment:

  1. Once again the resin I used for the two little square pendants gave me problems. Not only was it very gooey, even though it was purchased recently, it also, despite following instructions, had tons of airbubbles. The resin is called Magic-Glos by Lisa Pavelka. Fortunately I was able to peel it off the pendants before it cured completely. I now have to find a better resin. I already tried out the Plaid Mod Podge Dimensional Magic and it wasn't quite what I was looking for.
    Anyone have any suggestions and or experience with resins/uv resins? I would appreciate any help with this, as it is getting quite frustrating.

    ReplyDelete