8/29/12

New women's shaving items

A few weeks ago, I was semi-ranting about women not having enough choice in shaving products. Well, I have been working diligently to remedy this. Below you will see pictures of 2 new shaving kits, specifically for women. I hade made 3, but already sold one with a pink shaving brush. One of them (the silver one) is available for purchase in my Etsy store. The other one will be listed for sale soon. I am also making a gold, a baby pink and a medium blue brush. They are almost done and will also be for sale soon. The third picture is a cup I adorned with polymer clay flowers, to give it that feel of the expensive antique ornate porcelain cups. The fimo is triple sealed and securely adhered to the cup.
I have also made a prototype for a resin handle I want to cast and tried to make a mold out of plaster, but miserably failed. Back to the drafting table!




No comments:

Post a Comment