8/7/15

Yogurt honey soap

Today I tried out a new recipe. I made a small batch of yogurt soap. It seems to be extremely popular at the moment. I have read lot of reviews about how great yogurt soap is for the skin, and how nice it feels, so I decided to make some to see if it lives up to the hype. I guess I will find out in about 3 or 4 weeks.
I used whole milk Greek yogurt, raw honey and Young Living bergamot essential oil as additives to my basic recipe. I also used calendula infused, first cold press virgin sunflower oil, first cold press extra virgin olive oil, pure, raw, unrefined, first cold press organic coconut oil, and organic cold pressed castor oil. All quite expensive ingredients, hence the small batch.
I put it in the freezer to prevent the gel phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment