7/14/12

Brooch Bridal Bouquet

This beautiful bouquet is handmade with silk and satin flowers and highlighted with rhinestone, glass pearl and aurora borealis glass beads. It is made by my youngest daughter, who has decided to make bridal items and sell them, so she can support herself during her last year of undergraduate architecture studies, and hopefully save enough money to pay for graduate school. Here is her Etsy Shop link: www.floweredsplendor.etsy.com
Please take the time and look at it. She will be adding more related bridal items soon.

2 comments:

  1. I am trying to fix the link, as it is not working. Please be patient, and in the meantime just type it in your browser :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to fix the link, and all by myself. Now my daughters would say that is not a big deal, as they grew up using a computer, but I am still proud that I managed to do this all by myself.
    So please click away, and visit my daughter's site.

    ReplyDelete