7/30/12

New Thrifting Finds

I went thrifting this weekend and found quite a few items, which I will post pictures of and write about in a future post. The one item I am really excited about is a HOBO International cognac leather purse, which is in pristine condition. The purse model is Hobo Lola in cognac leather. It retails for $158 and I found it for $2, yes, 2 dollars!!! It is exactly what I was looking for, because it is really plain, without any embellishments and it perfectly matches the color of my pair of Pappagallo woven oxford shoes. The reason I am so very excited about this is that I have a horrible time finding a purse I like, because most of them are too ornate. They have too much gold or silver, or too many tassels, etc. on them for my liking. I prefer classic, or as my daughters call it, a boring plain style, which seems very hard to find. So now I can finally retire my worn out black plain and boring Coach purse, which I have been using for years, whether it matched my outfit or not. I think the fashion police, aka my daughters, will be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment