7/31/12

Pink Shaving Brushes

Yesterday I finally finished my first 2 pink shaving brushes. They turned out quite nicely.
The reason I started making pink brushes is that shaving items for women are very hard to find. Even though women are expected by society to shave, there are only a few products on the market, and if one can find something, it is definitely over priced. Just try googling "women's shaving brushes", or "pink shaving brushes" and you will see what I mean.
To obtain a quality razor, I always have to go into the men's shaving section, and the shaving store at the mall is definitely for men only. Men have to option to go without shaving if they feel like it, women don't have that luxury.
While in the last few years handmade women's shaving soaps have become more widely available, the other items, such as razors and brushes, etc. still have limited availability.
Because of this, I have decided to focus more on women's shaving items. In the near future I will have more colors and matching sets of cups and brushes and even razors available in my Etsy store.
Keep checking back for new products. Here is a picture of the 2 shaving brushes I just finished. They are not available in
my store yet, as I have not had the time to list them.


No comments:

Post a Comment