9/3/15

Most Recent Thrift Store Finds


This week, while thrifting, I concentrated on vintage jewelry. I have dragged home so many vintage china treasures, that is is definitely time to take pictures and start listing items in my Etsy store. According to my husband, we are running out of storage space (a gross exaggeration in my eyes!), but for the sake of peace and tranquility, I am willing to make a compromise and decided to focus on smaller items, which do not take up a lot of space and can be easily stored. So it was a no-brainer for me to look for collectible vintage jewelry. Not only does it take up less space, it is also shipped easily.
Let's hope I won't get carried away, collecting all those beautiful baubles and end up like Smaug in the Hobbit, with an enormous hoard of shiny, glittering treasures,  and not willing to share them with anyone!!


left to right:
Givenchy gold tone, large collar style necklace
Milor, Italy, 925 Sterling silver, two toned necklace
non marked clip-on (corn?) earrings with multi-colored rhinestones
Monet gold colored bangle, Napier gold colored bracelet 
and last a Kenneth Jay Lane dogwood flower brooch.
All of them nice finds!



closeup of earrings with multi-colored stones



closeup of the KJL dogwood flower brooch


No comments:

Post a Comment